Examinations in Rosary English School Malvan
- There will be continuous comprehensive evaluation of the student in each term and marks will be added for the respective term.
- Reports on the conduct, application and progress will be given after each test and examination in the report card. The report card duly signed by the parent should be returned to the Class Teacher.
- If a child gets below average in the particular subject (E-1, E-2) then after the coaching classes the re-exam will taken by the School.
- Parents should send a written explanation, accompanied with a doctor’s certificate, when a child is absent for test or examination, even if it is for one day only.
- Parents should compulsorily attend the Open House after the Exams.
|Stds I & II||70||10||20||100|
|Stds III & IV||60||10||30||100|
|Stds V to VI||50||10||40||100|
|Stds VII to VIII||40||10||50||100|
1st to 8th Std.
|01||First Unit Test||2nd Aug. 2016 to 5th Aug. 2016|
|02||Terminal Examination||17 Oct.2016 to 25th Oct. 2016|
|03||II Unit Test||16th Jan. 2017 to 19th Jan. 2017|
|04||Final Exam||3rd Apr. 2017 to 12th Apr. 2017|
9th & 10th Std.
|01||First Unit Test||2nd Aug. 2016 to 6th Aug. 2016|
|02||Terminal Examination||13th Oct.2016 to 25th Oct. 2016|
|03||II Unit Test||9th Jan. 2017 to 20th Jan. 2017|
|04||Final Exam||15rd Feb. 2017 to 25th Feb. 2017|