Library at Rosary English school is a. rich treasure trove of encyclopaedias, illustrated dictionaries, and popular science books along with series such as Tell Me Why and the Book of Knowledge. They are well-stocked with classic, modern and contemporary works of literature in Marathi and English languages. Moreover, there is a good collection of latest editions in novels
One Library Membership Card is issued to students of Class I to X. Students can issue one book at a time. General books are issued for seven days. The system of Overnight / Short-term issue System is also followed (for competition books, sample papers, essays, periodicals, rare subject-reference books etc.).
Students may issue the books in their specified library periods.
Students are required to check the books at the time of getting them issued. Any damage, if any, should be reported immediately. In case of loss/damage of the issued book, the students have to pay the cost as well as fine on the book in question.
If renewing a book, students must have the book with them to renew. No renewal is given if other member has reserved for the same book.
The students must take the Library Clearance i.e., returning the books, submitting their Membership Cards, or clearing any other library dues towards the end of the session.
Rules for the School Library :
- Books will be issued once a week to students to read at home
- Students are responsible for the books issued to them.
- Students are not allowed to keep the Library books for more than a week
- Books are friends that give us knowledge. Treat them with care so that you may use them.
- Students must handle the Library Books carefully. Any loss or damage to the library books will be made good by student concerned against caution deposit.
- Late fee of Rs. 10 will be charged, if the books are no retuned by the due date.